Both the Grade 2 & Novice Juvenile Scottish Fire And Rescue Pipe Band’s compete under the Lothian and Borders Branch of the Royal Scottish Pipe Band Association (RSPBA). Both band’s also represent the Scottish Fire and Rescue Service at functions thought-out the year.
The below schedule is for both band’s proposed competitions and functions for 2018/2019.
Please note all competition dates are provisional, except majors championships.
- Sun 11th – Armistice Day, George Square, Glasgow (Grade 2 Band)
- Sat 17th – Fundraising Event, Claremont Parish Church (Novice Juvenile Band)
- Sat 24th – St Andrews Ball, Grand Central Hotel, Glasgow (Novice Juvenile Band)
- Sat 19th – Burns Supper, DoubleTree by Hilton, Glasgow (Grade 2 Band)
- Fri 25th – SFRS Burns Supper, Training Centre, Cambuslang (Novice Juvenile Band)
- Sat 11th – Dunbar (Novice Juvenile)
- Sat 18th – Paisley, British Championships (Grade 2 & Novice Juvenile)
- Fri 14th / Sat 15th / Sun 16th – Lurgan, United Kingdom Championships (Grade 2 & Novice Juvenile)
- Fri 28th / Sat 29th / Sun 30th – Inverness, European Championships (Grade 2 Band)
- Sat 27th – Dumbarton, Scottish Championships (Grade 2 & Novice Juvenile)
- Sat 10th – North Berwick (Grade 2 & Novice Juvenile)
- Mon 12th – Piping Live (Novice Juvenile Band)
- Fri 16th / Sat 17th – Glasgow Green, World Championships (Grade 2 & Novice Juvenile)